23 Things To Do Outside
There's a whole vast world out there, so you could at least check out your front yard.
- Wave at people in cars.
- Cut the grass with a pair of scissors and watch people's reactions.
- Tie a note to a helium ballon that says "I know where you live!" Then launch it.
- Follow the first person you see for as long as you can.
- Sit by a public place and welcome people into the establishment.
- Put on green clothes and act like a plant in your front lawn.
- Go out when its raining with shampoo, then sing and pretend to take a shower.
- Scream "HI" to every passing jogger or driver with open windows.
- Stand on the side of the road holding a blank poster and see how many people look.
- Tell someone to help you watch grass grow.
- Every night, add a lawn gnome to your neighbors yard, and one night just take them all away.
- Pretend to bury a body. When your neighbors look at you, tell them they're next.
- Build a tiny water park with whatever you have available.
- Get a guitar and strum randomly, then sing terribly when people walk by.
- Drag a body sized bag through a parking lot in broad daylight.
- If at a campfire, pick up a marshmallow and start insulting it. When someone asks you what you are doing, say you are roasting it.
- Put a lost dog sign up with a picture of a hot dog on it.
- Vacuum the lawn. You get the best looks.
- When you walk past parked cars with people in them, use their window as a mirror.
- Get a friend and then tell them to stand on the other side of the road. When a car comes pretend that you are pulling a rope.
- Ring a random person's doorbell and pretend they're outside and you're inside a house.
- Make a free high fives stand outside of your house.
- Make a squirrel out of duct tape, put it in the middle of the road and see if people drive around it.