17 Things to Text
Helpful suggestions on how to successfully get someone to block your number.
- Text someone a random word and see if they send a random word back.
- To Anybody: "Someone told me you sounded like an owl." Wait for them to respond the word "Who?"
- Text everyone on your contacts "I won the lottery!" and see what they reply!
- Text a message backwards and see how long it takes them to figure out what it says.
- Start using only emojis. :) :P ;)
- To a Friend: "I SEE YOU!" See how long you can keep them looking for you even though you aren't there.
- Say you have a pizza joke, then tell them, "Never mind, it's too cheesy."
- Send your friend blank messages for 4 hours.
- Change your name in your friend's phone to Darth Vader after deleting previous messages, then text them from your phone "Luke, I am your father."
- Text your best friend, "PUT ME DOWN!!!" so when they pick up the phone, they will see that.
- Song lyrics. When they reply, reply back with more lyrics from that song.
- Anonymously text your best friend and act like you're their secret admirer.
- Text all your contacts and say you have lost your phone. See who replies!
- Text someone at 3 a.m. saying, "How do make cereal?"
- To Anybody: "Go to the bathroom and lock the door. If you hear anything, run!"
- Text everyone in the same room as you and listen as all their phones go off at the same time.
- If someone doesn't answer their phone, text them urgent messages. When they finally DO answer, tell them you're bored.
Check out these 18 things to Google
Check out more things with "text"
But wait! There's more!
Sit in your house and text people in that household then stair at them while waiting for a reply.
Annoy your teacher by pretending to text under your desk while type numbers on your calculator.
Change your name in your friend's phone to Darth Vader after deleting previous messages then text them from your phone "Luke I am your father".
Text someone saying "I love you, and always have" in a minute text back saying, "Wrong number".
Go on your friend's phone and switch all of the contact names so they always text the wrong person.
Random Game Button
Have your own text ideas with "text" to add? Send one in!