17 Things to Text
Helpful suggestions on how to successfully get someone to block your number.
- Text someone a random word and see if they send a random word back.
- To Anybody: "Someone told me you sounded like an owl." Wait for them to respond the word "Who?"
- Text everyone on your contacts "I won the lottery!" and see what they reply!
- Text a message backwards and see how long it takes them to figure out what it says.
- Start using only emojis. :) :P ;)
- To a Friend: "I SEE YOU!" See how long you can keep them looking for you even though you aren't there.
- Say you have a pizza joke, then tell them, "Never mind, it's too cheesy."
- Send your friend blank messages for 4 hours.
- Change your name in your friend's phone to Darth Vader after deleting previous messages, then text them from your phone "Luke, I am your father."
- Text your best friend, "PUT ME DOWN!!!" so when they pick up the phone, they will see that.
- Song lyrics. When they reply, reply back with more lyrics from that song.
- Anonymously text your best friend and act like you're their secret admirer.
- Text all your contacts and say you have lost your phone. See who replies!
- Text someone at 3 a.m. saying, "How do make cereal?"
- To Anybody: "Go to the bathroom and lock the door. If you hear anything, run!"
- Text everyone in the same room as you and listen as all their phones go off at the same time.
- If someone doesn't answer their phone, text them urgent messages. When they finally DO answer, tell them you're bored.