16 Really Weird Things to Do
These will most likely not help you gain any friendships.
- Put your cell phone on vibrate. Then put it in your mouth and tell all your friends to call you.
- Get your iPod and up the headphones in your nose and put your fingers in your ears and listen to the music.
- Put glue on your shoes and try to walk on walls.
- Moan and groan as you rub your face on a wall.
- Lick a wall and try to find a word to describe the taste.
- Nail a sandwich to a wall.
- Staple bologna to a tree.
- Get clear tape and wrap it around your face and run around Walmart asking for apples.
- Eat an apple and imagine it suffering during each bite you take.
- Talk to the little man on your shoulder.
- Go outside with no pants on and a bra over your shirt screaming "I have scissors!"
- Sew your pant legs together to see what its like to be a mermaid on land.
- Try to pull all of your face towards your nose and make the most obnoxious noise possible.
- Fight an epic battle with your rug.
- Make faces on your toes, and sit in a grocery store and have conversations with them.
- Scream and violently hit a vending machine demanding your baby back.