22 Stupid Challenges
Sure, you're bored, but how do you prove that you're really, really bored?
- See if you can fit in your fridge.
- Start talking to people in other stalls at a public bathroom. See if you can start a conversation.
- Get away with playing The Floor Is Lava for the entire day.
- Get a grocery clerk to sell you one single grape...
- ...or go to a drive through and try to order one French fry.
- Catch a falling leaf. This is particularly hard if it's not the middle of autumn.
- Balance the light switch between on and off.
- Try to lick your elbow.
- If you can't, take a selfie of yourself trying to lick your elbow.
- Attempt to play a game on a mobile device using your elbows. Do not do this immediately after licking them.
- Have a conversation using only song lyrics.
- Say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards.
- Say "Irish wristwatch" 5 times fast.
- Try and drink a bottle of water without using your hands.
- Eat a whole plate of spaghetti with a spoon.
- Type your full name with your nose.
- Get on a bus, stand in the aisle, and don't hold on to anything. See if you can keep your balance without falling over.
- Go to the mall and try to ride up on the down escalator or down on the up escalator.
- Try to get from your belly onto your feet without using your hands.
- Don't say "like" for a whole day.
- Attempt to eat a taco while looking sexy. Have your friend be the judge.
- Try to read this list upside down.
Submit one of your own things to do (in detail):