Things to Do with "write" — #1-20
1) Write a story about your imaginary taco loving unicorn named Jeffery.
2) On a folded paper write DO NOT OPEN on front READ BACK inside and IDIOT on back, tape to something.
3) Write life on a lemon then throw it at someone and say "make lemonade!"
4) When in school write a random story then put the name as the person next to you, then turn it in.
5) At a traffic, bring out a large piece of paper then write something stupid and show it to the a car.
6) Write creepy notes and hide them in books at the library.
7) Write Ix on a index card and bet your friend to turn it into a 6 when they give up put a S in front.
8) Write a letter for a fake contest and put in the mail box saying it's for one of your siblings.
9) Learn to write with your feet.
10) Write "turn over" on both sides of a paper and hand it to someone really stupid.
11) Write your number on a helium balloon and set it free. See if anyone calls you.
12) Write a message in a bottle.
13) Write "Free hugs" on a sign. Stand outside a shop and when someone hugs you whisper "10 bucks"
14) Write 'I'm a sock!' on a sticky note and stick it on your friends back
15) Write X BURIED treasure on random spots of all of someone's road maps.
16) Write a letter to someone random in another language. Act like nothing happened
17) Suggest to your English teacher that maybe the writer actually just meant that it was raining.
18) Get piece of paper, write turn over on both sides and give to someone dumb.
19) In school write and essay about why you would win the hunger games.
20) Write, "My Diary" on an index card. Shriek when someone reads it. ;-)