Things to Do with "write" — #1-25
1) Write a story with the ending: "Everybody dies. The end." and send it to publishers.
2) When in school write a random story then put the name as the person next to you, then turn it in.
3) Write a stupid song and ask someone you know that's a good singer to sing it.
4) Write a story about your imaginary taco loving unicorn named Jeffery.
5) Write "turn over" on both sides of a paper and hand it to someone really stupid.
6) In school write and essay about why you would win the hunger games.
7) Write a love letter written in completely different handwriting and write someone you hates name on it.
8) At a traffic, bring out a large piece of paper then write something stupid and show it to the a car.
9) Write a long email using every font with the word chicken and send it to a friend
10) Write a phone number on helium balloon. Release it. See who calls.
11) Write Ix on a index card and bet your friend to turn it into a 6 when they give up put a S in front.
12) Take an envelope write life times savings on the front ,fill it with paper and place it anywhere.
13) Tell your friend your gonna buy him an x box. Buy a box, write X on it and give it to him
14) Write Life on a name tag wear it to the mall and hand out lemons.
15) Write a song about how much you hate writing songs and ask a stranger to listen to it.
16) Write sorry for the damage on post it notes and stick them to random people cars
17) Go outside and write a sign that says i hate signs.
18) Write welcome to narnia on a random bathroom stall door in a public restroom.
19) Write "My Diary" on a single sheet of paper, and scream when someone reads it.
20) Write X BURIED treasure on random spots of all of someone's road maps.
21) On a folded paper write DO NOT OPEN on front READ BACK inside and IDIOT on back, tape to something.
22) Look at something in a room. Write it on a piece of paper 200 times. Then rip it.
23) Write a note saying "sorry about the damage on your car" and put it on a random car.
24) Write, "My Diary" on an index card. Shriek when someone reads it. ;-)
25) Write a theme song for yourself.