20 Things to Say
1) Say potato really slow in a deep voice.
2) When someone says "Have a nice day!" stare at them and say, "Don't tell me what to do!"
3) Find a grumpy person. Give them a Snickers and say, "You're not you when you're hungry!" Walk away.
4) In an elevator with a lot of people say I bet you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.
5) Point into the sky and say "look a dead bird" and see how many look.
6) Get in a crowded elevator and say "I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here.".
7) When someone says, "grab a seat" literally grab a chair and walk out of the room.
8) Write a note saying "sorry about the damage on your car" and put it on a random car.
9) Stay in the back of an elevator until a few people enter and say "I've Been Expecting You".
10) In an elevator with many people in it, say "You may be wondering why I've gathered you here today".
11) When your at school and someone talks on the p.a. system say loudly, "I'm hearing those voices again".
12) In a public place, stare up at the sky saying, "What's that?" and see how many people look up.
13) Walk up to a group of people and say "I'm not wearing pants" and see how many people look.
14) Slap the person next to you and say..there was a bug, sorry..
15) In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, "They're onto us. We need to go."
16) Keep saying the same word over and over again until it no longer sounds like a real word.
17) Get caught passing a note that says the teacher is great! See what happens.
18) Try saying the word "to" with your mouth COMPLETELY closed.
19) Inhale some helium, walk up behind a little kid, and say "Follow the yellow brick road!".
20) Hire a taxi. When the man asks you where you want to go, say "To infinity, and beyond".