Things to Do with "say" — #1-25
1) Call a random number and say "hi mom don't forget to buy me that ointment ".
2) Take water, sneeze, throw it on the person in front and say " Oh my, so much mucus it was."
3) Run up to someone in Walmart and say " will you buy me a package of diapers".
4) Go to a library eating a pineapple and say " My dog is so cool" with your book upside down.
5) Put on glasses and say," wow, everything is so much clearer now!"
6) At an airport, to the guy sitting next to you, say "There are pigs invading your ear."
7) Knock on someones door dressed as Santa saying their chimney is blocked.
8) Say to a stranger "if you shout orange really loud it sounds like gullible!".
9) Ride around in a wheel chair a stand up in front of a stranger and say"i can walk!!!".
10) Say to a friend you can stand longer on one leg then him and when he does it, push him. .
11) Walk up to a random person at the mall and say congrats i heard it was a boy.
12) Try and guess strangers names and if you get it right say, "Where have you been???"
13) Go to a buffet and sit down. After about 10 minutes say really loudly, "Where is my waitress?!".
14) Go to a public library and yell "WHAT DOSE THE FOX SAY" and run out.
15) Call a random person, and say in a disguised voice, whatever you do, don't look behind you.
16) Ask your parents to the pool and when you get there say why'd you bring me here?
17) Go up to a random person and say, "Last night was amazing!"
18) See how long you can go without saying the words Uh, Um, and Like. :D
19) Ask someone random if you have seen them before and try to get them to say they have.
20) Say good morning to random people during the afternoon and see if they say good morning back.
21) Go up to someone and say "my banana is potty trained wanna see".
22) Sit outside and say hi to random people you see walking.
23) When someone asks you to do something say no and walk away.
24) Scream hey Jon and count how many people say what.
25) Slip a note into someone's locker or backpack saying confusing things.