20 Things to Say
2) Bring a big chair into the elevator facing away from the door and when someone walks in, dramatically turn and say 'we've been expecting you.'
7) When your at school and someone talks on the p.a. system say loudly, "I'm hearing those voices again".
8) In an elevator with a lot of people say I bet you are wondering why I have gathered you here today.
12) In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, "They're onto us. We need to go."
15) In an elevator with many people in it, say "You may be wondering why I've gathered you here today".