21 Things to Do While You're Not Wearing Pants
Keep your underwear on, folks. This isn't THAT kind of list.
- Yell triumphantly, "No Pants!" to impress those around you.
- Dance. Dance like you've never danced before.
- Check out how awesome your underwear is. If it's not awesome, consider buying new underwear.
- Do a video job interview with the top half of your body dressed up in a nice suit.
- Check to make sure your legs are actually symmetrical.
- Balance out your body heat by putting on a hat and scarf.
- Play video games, obviously.
- Fold your pants up neatly. Yeah!
- Do some leg stretches, especially if you're older.
- Find a way to do the knee tap reflex thing that doctors do.
- Consider putting pants back on, but then don't.
- Keep your pants at your ankles and waddle around like a penguin.
- Make sure your underwear matches your shirt. Wouldn't want to look silly.
- Put your arm by your leg and figure out how many of your arms it would take to make a leg.
- Put on a dress or kilt and twirl around until you're dizzy and regret twirling around so much.
- Try to put something in your pocket, then realize that you no longer have pockets, then get slightly annoyed.
- Obtain the largest shirt that you can and see if it reaches down far enough to keep you fully covered.
- Take a nap. You may never want to nap with pants on again.
- Put on more underwear then take it off in front of somebody so people think they'll see your butt, but nope! More underwear.
- Spill something on your leg and admire the fact that it's now much easier to clean up.
- Time how long you can go without pants, then get mad at whoever interrupts your streak.