Things to Do with "bring"
1) Clean out a mayonnaise bottle and replace it with yogurt. Then, bring it to lunch at school and start eating it.
2) At a dog shelter, bring a speaker and then release all the dogs. Then play 'WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!!' Point at someone and said that they did it.
3) At school on a casual clothes day bring a spare set of clothes and change in the middle of the day (Bonus: Swap clothes with a friend).
4) Go to the beach, in the middle of the summer, wearing a Santa costume, and bring a boom box so you can dance to carols!
5) Bring a chair into the elevator and a few books and stay there and read. Bring some coffee too.
6) If your sibling is sick and you have to bring home their homework, throw in a couple more "assignments".
7) Go in a supermarket dressed as Dora, don't forget to bring a map. And ask a stranger "Where is the shampoo?" Before they can answer, "Wait, we can just follow the magical troll bridge." When you get to it, sing the 'We Did It' song. It's hilarious.
8) Get all of your friends together, have them bring a ton of blankets and pillows etc, and build a huge pillow fort throughout your entire house!
9) Climb a tree at 2 in the morning, and bring a harmonica. When someone walks by, start playing.
10) Call a stranger and say, "My dream is not a dream, for I will make it a reality. I will bring unicorns back!" in your most serious voice