25 Things to Ask
1) Put a Wakie talkie under your friends pillow and then late at night sing scary songs and then the next day ask them if they slept well last night 👍👍.
5) Look up at the ceiling until other people look up too. When they do, ask what they're looking at.
11) Turn on your phone flashlight, and when somebody asks you what you are doing, say "looking for my phone".
12) Dress up as a colonial person, go up to a random stranger, and ask what year it is. When they respond, say, "It worked! My time machine worked!"
16) When someone asks you to take a picture of them, take a picture of yourself, and walk away (after giving them back their phone/camera).
23) Walk out to the sidewalk looking amazed, then ask someone what year it is, when they answer and they ask why, run off saying, IT WORKED!!!!