25 Cheesy Food JokesPuns that will make people want to stop eating.
- Did you see the movie about the hot dog? It was an Oscar Wiener.
- A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
- A long knife has been invented that cuts four loaves of bread at a time called a four loaf cleaver.
- When the plums dry on your tree, it's time to prune.
- Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted.
- I can't find my rutabaga. I hope it will turnip.
- How fast is milk? It's pasteurized before you know it.
- Drinking too much coffee can cause a latte problems.
- The coffee tasted like mud because it was ground a couple of minutes ago.
- I decided that becoming a vegetarian was a missed steak.
- Some people don't like food going to waist.
- A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
- Why did the can-crusher quit his job? It was soda pressing.
- Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
- I relish the fact that you've mustard the strength to ketchup to me.
- The apple crossed the street because he wanted to get to the other cider the road.
- What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing - but it let out a little whine.
- What did the cheese think of itself? Gouda, but I swiss I was cheddar.
- What do you call cheese that is not yours? Nacho Cheese.
- Wanna hear a joke about pizza? Never mind it's too cheesy.
- Check out more things with "cheese"
Have a better idea for this list? Send it on in!
Go into a public place and yell, "MY CHEESE STICK IS COLD!" Or send it to a friend and say, "mY cHEeSe StiCK iS ColD!"
Dress up like a dinosaur, go to Walmart, go by the cheese, and when someone picks up cheese roar at them.
I'm sad. I was told by an English girl...that one American family, took her to a "Chuck E. Cheese 's" pizza shop ...to "impress" her.