20 Annoying Questions to Ask Siri
You could also ask these to an actual person, but human contact is a bit overrated.
- How young can you die of old age?
- Shouldn't the backs of your knees be called legpits?
- If tomatoes are fruits, does that make ketchup a jam?
- Are eyebrows facial hair?
- If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you strong, or are you weak?
- What if I'm a pair of conjoined twins, but they're connected exactly in the middle?
- What if our use of emojis gradually becomes so extensive that we actually circle back to writing hieroglyphics?
- In those Christmas movies where Santa really does exist but the parents don't believe in him, where do they think the presents come from?
- Where does the neck of a snake stop and the tail start?
- At what point does a cupcake become a muffin?
- When you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- How can we can put laser-equipped robots on Mars, but wrinkled dollar bills still don't work in vending machines?
- If there is a finite amount of matter in the universe, how does Olive Garden offer unlimited breadsticks?
- How do cops arrest one armed people?
- Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
- If a poison is out of date, is it more poisonous or less poisonous?
- What if stones are actually really soft and they just tense up when you touch them?
- What if you randomly hallucinated when you looked at your lottery ticket, and you won without knowing?
- If I were to say that ninety nine point nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine % of people didn't read that number, would that make you read it?