18 Dumb Things to Do at Walmart
Cheap prices and cheap entertainment.
- Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror.
- Yell, "MARCO!" See who replies, "POLO!"
- Have a contest to see who can find 3 items that will freak the cashier out the most!
- Follow a shopper around and put everything they put in their shopping cart in yours.
- Get a grape, put it on the conveyor belt at the check out, and try to buy it.
- Hide in a clothing rack, and when somebody goes by yell "Pick me! Pick me!"
- Take flowers and go to a register. When the cashier is done scanning the flowers give them to them.
- Put 'TRY ME' stickers on random food products.
- Put a Dora doll on the floor, and when someone tries to pick it up, yell, "Swiper no swiping!"
- Follow a random person with baby wipes and wipe down everything they touch.
- Hide in the freezers and just stare at people when they pass.
- Make a wall out of cereal boxes in the middle of the aisle.
- Walk up to a wall and ask a worker, "How much is this wall?" Watch the reaction.
- When the intercom comes on, yell, "It's those voices again!".
- In the parking lot, put note on all cars saying sorry I hit your car watch people look for damage.
- Sneak around singing the Mission Impossible theme song extra loud.
- High five everyone in the checkout line.
- Pull a chair to the TVs, and relax.
Check out more things with "walmart"
But wait! There's more!
Pretend to be a Walmart employee. Dress in a blue shirt and khaki pants and mess around with other employees and customers.
Sorry, nothing left to see here at the moment.
Random Game Button
Have your own things to do at walmart with "walmart" to add? Send one in!