11 Things to Do with Helium Balloons
Disclaimer: Inhaling things other than oxygen is usually a bad idea.
- Write your phone number on a balloon and set it free. See if you get a call.
- Alternatively, you could write down "I know what you've done." with no phone number.
- Inhale the helium and sing an opera.
- Keep following someone while inhaling the helium, telling them to follow the yellow brick road.
- With two friends, go Christmas caroling as Alvin and the Chipmunks.
- Watch the balloons slowly deflate and become boring regular balloons.
- Draw a face one and walk down the street talking to it about the good old days.
- Combine them with whatever glow in the dark stuff you can find.
- Tie a bunch of balloons to yourself so they look like peacock feathers.
- ...or to a grumpy old man's house in attempt to get them to fly away like in Up.
- Hand them out to people on the street, say happy birthday, then walk away without another word.